Monday, November 28, 2011

Last few weeks in Houston

 Hanging out with my buddy Aven here at his mom and dad's house. August sure was hot here in Houston!! Since my mom is making this entry late, these pics were my last few weeks in Houston before I moved to England. I am between 6 1/2 and 7 months.
 Playing with my new toy I got from my cousins, Lily and Lexi. I am starting to hang on pretty good by myself!
 I think my belly is helping prop me up!
 Playing at Grandma's one afternoon when mom and I had to leave our house for an open house the realtor was having. I am starting to try to inch forward like crawl.

 Wow, look at those faces on the big box! Pretty cool.
 Getting some Grandma love...
 Trying out green beans mom made me. Not too shabby.
 Yummy!!
 Practicing standing again
 So many toys to choose...
Hi Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment