Wednesday, November 30, 2011

October: Move into Lymington and Nana and Papa Visit

 Moving Day! We moved into our new house today in a town called Lymington. Papa is so silly; he put his cap on my head! I sure am happy to see my Nana and Papa though!
 Here I am in the empty dining room with Nana, Papa, and my toys

 Hello there. There sure are a lot of boxes and paper!
 Mom and Dad decided to show Nana and Papa where they had been living in Hythe. This is the park I used to go to with Mom all the time.
 Hi Daddy!
 Giving Papa some love
 Hi there. I sure am liking this toy from my Auntie Cristin lately
 Nana and Papa doing what they do. They cooked a ton of delicious meals for my mom and dad when they were here. Papa made fresh bread daily; what at treat! I can't until I can eat it too.
 Sitting down to one of those delicious meals
 I am really enjoying my books lately

 I love looking at that baby! This is definitely my favorite part of this book

 Airplane with Nana
 Catching some zzzzzs on the ferry over to the Isle of Wight
 Nana and Papa on the ferry
 It was a beautiful day to take the ferry
 It sure was windy though!
 Eating my lunch at a restaurant in the Isle of Wight. I got to drink out of a big person glass!
 Yum, water!
 Scenic stop driving around the Isle of Wight

 I am getting better and better and this standing thing. What else have I been up to? Well, my army crawl is getting faster and faster. I get up on all fours, but I go back to my belly before I start crawling again. I guess I just think it is easier that way for now. Eliana has been "talking" a ton more, and it really sounds like she is mimicking words that are said to her. She has definitely been saying Dada a lot!  I started making a scrunchy eyes and smiling face. Mom and Dad sure think it is cute! I finally started cutting my first tooth at 8 months, 3 weeks!! A few days later, the one next to it came through as well. They are just barely poking through, but at least it is something!
 Hi Mommy. It sure is fun that I can play in the dining room, and look through the little window at you in the kitchen!
 Headed out for a walk. This is the park across the street from my house
 All bundled up! It was cooler today

 Who would have know I was just screaming my head off?! I just got used to sleeping in the new apartment in Hythe, and now I have a new home, so it took me a while to get adjusted to my new place. I pretty much ended up here at the table every night while mom, dad, nana, and papa ate dinner, and then they had to start all over with me after dinner. Sorry...
 Nana and Papa bought me my very own flower. Papa is giving me instructions on how to care for it
 Okay, I LOVE to make this face. People started calling it my surprised "OH" face. I made it one day, and then just kept repeating it over and over. Several times per day at least. Mom and Dad, and Nana and Papa sure got a kick out of this.
 Watching Sesame Street with Papa. This sure is interesting!

 Getting some food. Mom sure was happy to get her baby food maker back. She definitely had to buy some crazy sounding food at the store. All the fruits and veggies were mixed, and she had Wiki to learn the different food names over here. I hadn't been eating food for very long when we moved over here, so Mom just had to make it work.
Another delish dinner, courtesy of Nana and Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment