Monday, November 28, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane

 Since my Mom is making this entry late, this is my last week in Houston; august 31st until Sept 7th.  I just moved out of my house, and am staying at my Grandma's part of the time, and at Nana and Papa's house the for part of the time. Just finished a bath here with Grandma, mom, and dad. I got to try out my new inflatable tub; pretty cool!
 Hanging out here with Aunt Norvia, Uncle Mike, and cousin Abby at Nana and Papa's. Uncle Mike was so nice, he flew in from New Mexico to say goodbye to me!
 Getting some love from Nana
 Hanging out with Papa
 Checking out the land with Dad. I can see a lot from the top of Dad's shoulders! Kinda tired here, don't think I took my nap. What a surprise!
 Wow, what are those things Daddy?!
 Getting some Uncle Mike love. He sure was silly with me, he took lots of funny pictures of me. What a teaser!!
 Watching sesame street with Papa
 Hanging out on the grass with Papa, mom, and dad. My first time feeling the grass, and it sure feels funny. I really liked to comb my hands through it!
 Just chillin. A little bit of a cool front came through, so it was actually pretty comfortable hanging outside.
 Okay, I know this looks weird. I always put my foot in my mouth, so Papa decided to see if he could too. Guess what? He did it! Of course when my mom tried to take the picture, I wouldn't pose.
 I sure am gonna miss all my grandparents!
 Daddy, you are so funny. I love playing with you!
 My auntie cristin came to see me!! I sure did appreciate it. She had to leave her little girls to come see me, so that was pretty nice! We had some fun together.

 Getting some Auntie Cristin love.
 Skyping with Grandma and Grandpa LeBlanc, and Uncle Mike. I got pretty excited to see their faces!

 Auntie Cristin feeding me some lunch
 Okay, how crazy is my family? They put me in a bowl of spaghetti!!! Can you believe that?! It felt really cool though, and I had fun. Don't worry, I got a bath right after they got my picture:) Dad is holding the computer so Grandma LeBlanc and Uncle Mike could see even though they were in back in Oregon.
 Papa with his girls. It was really fun to be around so much family for a few days! I sure did get lots of attention.
 Oh, here I am at the airport. I am about to move to England, and my family came to see me off.
 Oh, I hate goodbyes...Boy, did mom and dad have a bunch of stuff to carry. I think most of it was probably mine:)
 Auntie Cristin, Grandma, cousin Abby, Nana, and Papa telling me goodbye.

 Daddy joined the picture here while Abby was the photographer. I didn't really seem to know what was going on, but there sure were some tears from everyone.
Here I am on the airplane on the way to England. It wasn't too bad. I slept for a few hours in my carseat; I had my own seat!! I then moved to mom's lap, and spent pretty much the rest of the flight there. What can I say? That is where I wanted to be. At least mom's seat reclined so we could sleep for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment