Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Eliana's first trip to Oregon

 My Mommy loves looking at the back of my head. She figured out it is because it reminds of her Daddy. Can you see the resemblance?
 Checking out my uncles playing basketball
 Fun times with Daddy, Uncle Dan, and Uncle Mike
 Hello Mommy! I sure am enjoying this cool Oregon air.
 Eliana meets Great Gramps. Aunt Katie making introductions.
 Chillin with Great Gramps
 Having fun with Grandpa
 Eliana's toy nest in Grandma and Grandpa LeBlanc's house
 Sitting in my Daddy's old high chair having breakfast with my grandparents and Uncle Dan. Pretty cool huh?
 Checking out the cool bridge my Grandpa made at the Prop. He even made me my very own sign with my name and date I first visited the prop. How cool is that? I got to meet my great-grandma too.


 I got to see my Godmother Katie again, and also got to meet some more of Daddy's cousins, Aunts, and Uncles.
 I sure enjoyed my time with my Grandma.
 Whoops. I need my seat rearranged.
 That is better...
 Enjoying the cool evening on the deck in the backyard. We ate dinner outside almost every night; fun!
 Uncle Mike being silly
 First time with the carrots!!
 My Grandpa was telling me something very interesting.
 I got to go on a hike with my Daddy, Mommy, Grandpa, Uncle Mike, Great Aunt Mary, and Great Uncle Mike. I got to see lots of cool waterfalls, and TREES; my favorite!
 Grandpa carried me!
 Phone is for you, Uncle Mike
 Some of my other family drove down from Eugene to meet me. I got to meet Great Aunt Trish, Great Uncle Steve, Sarah, and Isaiah.


 Carrots again. They are growing on me.
 More please Mommy...
 I took a stroll with Daddy, Mommy, and Grandpa. We went on a 4 mile walk around the neighborhood. I got to stroll through part of the wilderness park, and was happy to see all the trees. My Daddy used to walk through the park to get to school. Cool huh? The weather was so nice, and I didn't get so hot like back home.
 Yes? Tell me more Grandpa.
 We stopped by Great Unlce Mike's house on the way back from our walk to see his bee hive. Don't worry, Mommy didn't let me get very close.
 Back home from the walk. It was fun, but I'm ready to eat!
 Enjoying the backyard. It was sooooo green, and lots of trees. I sure liked it!



 I sure liked all the attention I got during my visit.

 Taking a snooze with Grandma.

I sure will miss my Grandma and Grandpa. They were very sweet to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment