Saturday, September 22, 2012

Trip to U.S. July/August

 We got on a big plane, and flew all the way to Oregon from England! It was a really long trip, but I did surprisingly well (besides only sleeping an hour and a half for the entire trek) and adjusted pretty quickly. Here I am with Grandpa at the Prop.
 I sure had fun running around all this beautiful land!
 Here I am with Grandpa on my bridge. Really, he built it for me! It will also be for my future siblings and cousins:)
 Everyone a little tired here. I think I must have been taking my nap too.
 Here we are at Becca's wedding. Daddy's cousin got married, so we flew in for the big event!
 The beautiful bride:)
 Mom and Dad at the reception. They got a babysitter to play with me, so they got to stay out late!
 Hanging with Uncle Dan and Uncle Mike. It was fun to see them, and I learned who they were, and could say their names.
 Hanging with Grandpa on the beautiful patio in the backyard. This was one of my favorite places to hang out.

 Hanging in the teepee with Daddy. This was actually Uncle Mike's when he was little. Pretty fun...


 Walking around with Grandpa in the backyard
 We were enjoying the sun! Had been a while since we had seen this in England
 Hanging out with Grandma LeBlanc
 This was a cool park that was named after my great-grandmother.


 Uncle Dan helping me up a big step
 Swing!!
 Katie helping me get some boysenberries. I LOVED picking these, and getting really messy.
 The evidence...I also enjoyed lots of delicious blueberries. Grandpa grew me lots of good berries.
 Had to clean my shirt!


 Trying to get some berries again...



 Grandma LeBlanc feeding me my lunch

I sure had fun with all my Oregon family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment