Sunday, September 23, 2012

Back home in England; latter part of August

 It was so fun to see Daddy. I hadn't seen him in so long. We went to the park to have some fun. It was such a beautiful day.
 Here we are at the Mayflower, close to the park. It is a resturant/pub with a large outdoor area. It even has a playground! Perfect to run and have fun. I am pretty darn tired here, I must admit.
 This is at the park across the street from our house. One of the first days back home, and I was pretty jet lagged.
 Tired eyes. Running around our driveway.
 Soaking up the sun with the cool air
 Uh oh. I got so used to picking berries at Grandpa and Grandma LeBlanc's house, that I thought I could pick these too. Mom told me these are not for eating.
 All my activities were off for summer, but they had this bouncy play offered at the Rec during summer. I liked playing in the balls, but I mainly loved to run around the big gym.
 Hi Mommy.
 This is my new friend, Maria. Mom's midwife actually exchanged mom's number and Maria's mom's number knowing they were both relatively new to town, and were both pregnant. Turns out, Maria is only about 3 weeks younger than me, and her new baby brother or sister is due only 3 weeks after mine is due. Crazy!
 Here we are at the park across the street from our house. Maria and her mom live just up the road from us, so it makes it easy to meet up.
 Here I am back at bouncy play with SHOES, my favorite.
 Pooped. Still suffering from jet lag, and not used to my one nap since we got back. I started taking only one nap when I was in Texas, and I did very well sleeping as long as I was supposed to and all, but since I have been back, it has been way too short.
 Chillin...
 Mom and I walked to the Rec with Maria and her mom to go swimming. My swim class was off for the summer, but the pool had some time for open swim. I love these keys in the lockers.
 At Woodside park. This is the park that is about a three and half mile walk from our house. Since activities were off, we decided to come in the morning. We had to leave plenty early so that I didn't fall asleep in my stroller though. I fell asleep in my stroller one day this week for about 20 min, and I never would go back to sleep when we got home. Not good for me or Mommy!
 Giving Mom a kiss
Here we are at the airport heading out to Greece. I have only been home 2 weeks, and here I go traveling again...

No comments:

Post a Comment