Sunday, September 23, 2012

Trip to U.S. July/August Part Two

 On to Houston. After our stay in Oregon, we went to houston to see my other family. Here we are celebrating Lily and Lexi's birthday. Nana and Papa got them a pinata, how fun! I think I was already in bed when they were doing this though.
 Couldn't quite break the pinata, so Papa helped them to get their candy!
 This wasn't until much later in our stay. In fact, Mom and I ended up extending our trip in Houston so we could be there for Papa's spinal surgery. He did really well. I came up to the hospital to cheer him up.
 Another out of order picture. For some reason, these all loaded out of order. Mom was actually able to sneak into the room while I was still sleeping. This never happens, so she snapped a pic of me. I love my bas while I am in bed, what can I say? Also, I must have been really tired not to wake up when mom came in...
 We skipped the last few weeks taking our progression pics, and since we extended our stay in Houston, Daddy was pretty surprised to see how big mom was!
 This is Mom and me on our way home back to England. We were waiting to board the Big Plane.
 Pool time! Pretty cool, Nana and Papa put a pool in a few months before we came to visit. I had lots of fun with my cousins and family splashing around. Thank goodness for the pool because it was HOT!
 Uncle Mike flew in to see me (well everyone else too) but it was nice to have everyone together. Here we are eating lunch.
 Lily and Lexi got a kick out of my mom's belly. They were trying to understand how the baby in there gets out later on...
 It was fun to have my cousins around. I tried to do big girl stuff like them.
 Here I am trying to do a somersault that I saw Lexi do. Didn't quite make it, but I still had fun.
 Daddy, Aunt Cristin, and Lily and Lexi chilling out.
 I got to spend some time with Aunt Cristin while Lily and Lexi napped. I sure had fun with her.
 Thanks for the stacking cups, Aunt Cristin
 Papa joined in on the fun

 Lily and Lexi's 3rd birthday celebration. Dad got to grab a cupcake before heading to the airport. He only got to stay in Houston a few days because he had to go back to work.
 Making a wish...
 Lily and Lexi opening their loot
 Papa got me to feed myself with my spoon. Mom and Dad always had a hard time getting me to do it.

 Papa makes me laugh. He fit into the bucket with the pool toys!

 I got to have a play date at the pool. Some of mom's friends came over with their babies. We had fun!
 Mom spent most of her time chasing me around the pool. In and out of the pool, that is what I liked to do...
 Here I am eating some toast. I tried many new foods while I was here. I was so interested in what everyone was eating, and since people were always eating at different times, I usually ate several times:) Mom and Dad were pretty excited that I like bread now. As much as they like it, they couldn't believe I would refuse to eat it up until now!
 Hanging with Papa. Papa's neck and back caused him a lot of pain, so he had to lay down for a while to try to help make it feel better. I liked sit on the bed with him, and try to steal his tablet to watch sesame street. Looks like I am actually letting him read his journal here.
 Playing in the pool with Aunt Norvia and cousin Abby. Mommy was happy with how much more comfortable I got in the pool while I was home, and thought my swim teacher would be proud.
 Playing with the toys on the step with Papa and Mom.
 This is my cool new computer that Grandma got me. Fun!
 Riding on the go cart with Papa. This is something I did multiple times per day, everyday. It was so fun to ride across all the land, and to stop to see the chickens, the ducks, and the tractor.
 Here I am, stealing some of Nana's breakfast.
 Nana set up my own little "table" and stool. I had fun pretending to eat...
 Hanging with cousin Abby. I learned who she was, and how to say her name while I was home.
 Helping Papa cook. Don't worry, he was being careful.

 Cooking on my own stove
 I had so much fun with this stroller. It was Abby's when she was little, and I just loved pushing it all around the house. Mom and Dad thought I looked like a big girl!
 I also liked to be pushed around in it, even though it is a little too small:)
 Sitting with Papa once he was back home after his surgery. I sure had fun with him.
 Walking in mom's shoes. I have a little obsession with shoes right now

 On the tree swing with Grandma. She took me to swing a lot, sure was nice of her.
 Getting some cuddles from Aunt Norvi.
Grandma giving me a snack the day we were heading back to England. It was sad to say goodbye, but I was excited to see my Daddy, it had been like 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment