Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Weeks 15-16

 Hello there. I was able to sit for 10 seconds by myself this week!
 Snoozing. I must have been really tired because I didn't even wake up when Mommy and Daddy moved me in here! I never do that!!
 Checking out my jumperoo. I am starting look at all these fun things instead of just chew on the front.
 Well hello there Mommy. Could I look my Dad any more here??:)
 Eliana is really lifting her head high these days. She is really arching that back to get that head up to see everything.
 Playing with the bumblebee on her chair. This was new for her. She usually just watches mommy play with it.
 I'm ready to go into the City Mom. This was Eliana's first trip alone with mom for a longer distance. Mommy was pretty scared, but Ellie did great. We had so much fun too; we got to hang out with Jess and Aven in their new apartment. We got to take a stroll to starbucks downtown too. We had a good time!
 Hello Daddy...I am getting stronger in here I think...
Hi Mommy.  Eliana sporting her carebears shirt that was a hand me down from Lily and Lexi. Mom was excited when Aunt Cristin brought it because she loved carebears when she was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment