Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Weeks 12-13, Eliana meets her cousins

 Hello. I just love playing with my hands, and eating them!! Eliana sat for a second by herself at 12 weeks, 3 days!! Mommy was so proud!
 Practicing lifting that head...
 Mommy, I'm tired. I need a break!!
 Well, hello....
 Big girl!

 Eliana got to see her Auntie Cristin again. She hadn't seen her since she was 3 weeks old!
 Nap time. Mommy has been trying to get me to nap in here more often instead of my usual nap time favorite, my SWING!! My head has been hanging over even worse now since I am getting bigger:) I have been getting better about napping here, but it is kinda tough still. It helps when Mommy sings to me, and strokes my head.
 Big yawn!!! I was so tired here, but couldn't stand missing the excitement of seeing my cousins, Lily and Lexi! They like to squeal a lot too, so I figured something fun was going on.
 Lexi was very sweet to me. She like to grab my foot, and smiled at me a lot. She also looked concerned when I cried, and tried to give me my paci. What a sweet cousin!

 Eliana seems to be enjoying her bouncy chair a little more. Dad and Mom have noticed that she hangs on to the animals for longer now, and seems to be studying them, instead of just randomly grabbing them.
 I discovered my foot! Eliana first grabbed her foot at 12 weeks, 5 days. This was one of her favorite things to do for the next several days!
 Hi Mommy and Daddy!! Eliana went with Mommy and Daddy to Mommy's 15 yr high school reunion for the afternoon. She slept the whole time!! I guess the secret for a good nap is a lot of noise!

 And I'm still tired...Well, I ate and played for a little while when we got home. I was just really tired today for some reason.
 I love getting kisses from my Daddy!

 All dressed up, heading to church. Isn't my Daddy handsome? I see where I get my good looks:)
 Hi Daddy! You are just so much fun to look at!! And I love my shirt from Uncle Dan!!
Mommy, I don't want to wear this hat...

1 comment:

  1. Precious pics! Haven't seen some of those little dresses! Boy, I missed out on a week it seems! Didn't know your high school reunion was this weekend too! Loved getting some sugar today at the hair place!

    ReplyDelete