Monday, May 23, 2011

Weeks 13-14

 Oooohhhh. Eliana has been exploring with her voice lately. She loves to oohh oohh continuously.
 Not now Mom, I'm watching T.V. The T.V has been a good distraction for Ellie while Mom cooks dinner lately. She usually watches from her Nap Nanny though. The bright lights and noises seem to excite her quite a bit! She often oohs and goos back at the T.V.
 Having fun with my jungle friends. Eliana got to wear one of her warmer outfits from Lily and Lexi this week. It was actually in the 50s in the morning. Amazing for the beginning of May!
 I really tired myself out playing! I even fell asleep by myself in my crib without being rocked or anything! I never do that.
 Hi Mommy, my friends make me so happy!
 Strawberry cuteness! My mom loves when I make this face. I am just having fun in my crib...
 I'm ready to go Mommy. Eliana and Mom ran some errands together this week. Only short distances, but my mom is getting more brave about traveling alone with me. I have been pretty good so far.
 Hi Mommy.....
 Hello my jungle friends....
 Papa, that is a very silly looking hat!! I love the noises you are making for me though!
Mom, what is going on here??

No comments:

Post a Comment