Monday, May 23, 2011

Weeks 14-15, Family visits

 Eliana had fun seeing her Uncle Mike, Grandma, and Grandpa LeBlanc again for her baptism, and she was so excited to meet her Aunt Katie. Ellie is happy to have Uncle Mike and Aunt Katie for Godparents.
 Eliana had so much fun seeing her Auntie Cristin again, and she was excited to see cousins Lily and Lexi again too. Ellie was happy they were all able to come to her baptism.
 Lily and Lexi were very sweet to Eliana, and even let their mom hold her for a while without getting too jealous. It was a very short visit, but so fun for everyone to be together!
 Sweet Lexi liked to pet Eliana
 Lexi says, "Hey, I remember that swing..."
 Look at me!! My first time in my Jumperoo! I am doing pretty good in here. I have to say, my favorite part right now is biting on the cloth in front of my face:)
 Hi there Mommy. Eliana has been lifting herself up from a lounging position lately. She does this while in her boppy pillow, swing, nap nanny, and bouncy chair.  Hey, I want to get up okay?
I have also been enjoying lifting my feet up lately. They are sure fun to hold too...

No comments:

Post a Comment