Thursday, May 10, 2012

Nana and Papa Visit, Trip to Ireland

 Passed out in the pub in the middle of the St. Patrick's Day festivities. It was time for a nap...
 Sweet Dad surprised Mom at the restaurant with a birthday treat! Nana and Papa sat in silence in the dark hotel room with Eliana so we could go out on the town. Very nice of them!
 Temple Bar on St. Patrick's Day. We thought it to be similar to Bourbon Street on Mardi Gras. Crazy kids!!
 Daddy being silly at Temple Bar
 Back at home for birthday celebration dinner made by Papa and Nana. Meatballs, yum! Papa also made a carrot cake with delicious homemade icing (so I'm told, I didn't have any cake) We also enjoyed the nice wine Grandpa brought us back from Paris. Very nice!
 In our hotel in Dublin. Auntie Cristin got Ellie this cute St. Patrick's Day shirt. She knows how much Mom likes holiday clothes!
 Caught in the act! Eliana has been digging these cutting boards lately...
 On the computer with Papa
 Grabbing some lunch at the Guinness brewery in Dublin before the tour started
 Cruising downtown to the St. Patrick's Day Parade
 Chilling with Dad at the parade
 Waiting for the parade go by...
 Still waiting...
 Yay, a little bit of sunshine!!



 Well, this is much more fun. Dad, Mom, and I had to bail on the parade. What can I say, it was time to eat, and I needed a change of scenery. Mom and dad tried to see the parade go by from the pub window, but it was kinda hard.
 Relaxing at the pub. It still felt festive in here anyway.


 On the bus going back to the hotel.
 Our castle hotel, pretty cool.
 Getting ready to head home.
 Papa made me a meatball!! Delicious!
 More of birthday celebration at home.

 Everton Gardens in nearby town called Beaulieu. Nana LOVES flowers
 It was a beautiful day for a walk in the gardens. We actually had perfect weather the two weeks Nana and Papa were here.

 Hi Mommy. I am super tired, but I am just not going to take my nap in here:)
 Buggy Fit. Mom and I went to Buggy Fit while Nana and Papa took a walk around the marshes. It was such a gorgeous day!
 Nana and Papa walked with us in the beginning before we started our run.
 Here we are after we separated from Nana and Papa
It sure was fun having Papa feed me all the time! Nana fed me a lot too:) I think here I am eating some pasta fagioli he made. Yum Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment