Friday, May 18, 2012

April/May Happenings

 I just love walking all our gravel driveway! It is soooo fun.
 See ya,  Mom and Dad
 Dress up! This is a new class Mom has been taking me to. It is like a music/imaginary play kind of thing. I am not sure why Mom has these wings on me!

 Sunshine! The first we have seen in a long long time. Here we are on our way to the bookstore. I slept too late to make it to library time, so we thought we would check this out. It has a little play area for kids too. I had fun running around while Mom looked at some new books for me.
 Ready for swimming! I am getting a little more used to swimming now, and not so clingy to mom. It is fun to look at the other babies, and to splash around in the water. I also LOVE when mom blows bubbles in the water! I don't really care to be on my back in the water, but I will let Mom lay me on my tummy more now.
 This rain jacket Grandma got me for Christmas sure is coming in handy lately. We have had the wettest April on record for South England; from what we have heard anyway. We are getting sick of the rain!!!
 Balls! Oh, how I love balls, so this was just amazingly perfect! This is a place called soft play. Mom took me here one day instead of going to our usual playgroup; just to try something new. We met my friends Lewis and Thomas there. This was probably my favorite thing, though I did have fun walking around on the mats, and I even crawled through a tunnel! I wasn't sure how to get out once I was in though, so mom had to pull me out:)
 Take the balls out, and put them back in...
 Now, prance all around with the balls. I tried these little scooter things you see the girl on in the background, and they were fun, but a little hard to keep my balance driving around.
 Here we are back at music/imaginary play group. I am getting a little more used to it, and pay a little more attention instead of going off on my own so much:)
 This is not a toy. Mom kept telling me, but I guess I didn't "hear" her. I think it was a little boy's.
 This is something we have gone to a couple times recently called Messy Church. The Baptist church (where I have my playgroup) puts it on. This is something they just started, and will run temporarily through July. It was pretty fun. They have a lot of stuff for big kids like crafts and stuff,  but they did leave out some of the toys they have at playgroup, so that was fun. They also play a slideshow of the pictures they take during the play time, and then play music and dance. Here I am on stage. I jumped right up to be with the big kids dancing. My friend Lewis' older brother Thomas is up here. I had fun looking at everyone.
 Oh, how I love my mom's water bottle. It is the coolest!
 Yes, I am screaming crying even though I am at a fun group. What can I say? I really wanted to empty out mom's purse, and the zipper was closed.
 Guess I am okay now. Look at everyone!
 Yay for bubbles!! I LOVE bubbles, and the teacher was running around blowing them out of a pipe!
 Clothes. I love to dig through clothes and throw them on the ground. Though I am not responsible for the ones you see here:)
Mom, can you please take this thing off of me?? I really don't understand why I have to wear this. Annoying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment