Thursday, January 5, 2012

LeBlancs Visit and Christmas

 Thanks for feeding me, Uncle Mike
 Headed out a nice long run with Mommy and Daddy. Got my cool new rain guard. Sure is nice for Daddy to be home from work!
 I got an iPad for Christmas! Ok, just kidding, it is Daddy's:)
 Christmas Dinner. Mom made spaghetti and meatballs and spinach frittata. I was already in bed, but I got to eat some spaghetti the next day:)
 Thanks for the new dishes, Nana and Papa!
 This is the Fish and Chips place in Hythe (where we used to live) that Mom and Dad had tried. Daddy, Uncle Dan, Grandpa, and Uncle Mike went over one day to check it out. Grandma LeBlanc, Mom, and I stayed home.
 Eating their fish and chips in the park
 It sure is nice to have you here to feed me all the time, Grandpa!
 Check out my cool new toy from Uncle Mike. It is so fun, it squirts water!
 This is my very own handmade towel from Grandma LeBlanc. How cool is that?? It is nice and big and cozy. Thanks!
 Grandma LeBlanc looking at my picture book with me. I just love looking at all my family's faces. Mom made this for me when we moved to help me remember everyone.
 Out to Tea. Grandma LeBlanc, Daddy, Mommy, and I went to Tea on High Street. It was fun!
 Here we are at Tea:)
 Daddy made Fancy (and Spicy) Hot Chocolate for Grandma LeBlanc, himself, and Mommy. Grandpa and my Uncles were in Paris. I heard it was pretty good:)
 Having some fun on my new hedgehog
 Uncle Mike!
 Uncle Dan, Uncle Mike, Daddy, Mommy, and I headed over to Winchester one afternoon. It was fun to see a new city.
 More of Winchester
 We had fun cruising around the streets in Winchester
 Mommy had to stop to nurse me. Well, it was time, what can I say?
 Outside the Round Table in Winchester. I think it was closed, but we got to see the outside, and the entrance:) Then we decided to stop for Hot Chocolate
 Yay for Grandma LeBlanc being here to play with me!!
 Check out my cool new rain guard! This has been coming in handy lately with all the rain...
 Thanks for feeding me my pasta fagioli that Mom made me Grandma!
 Hi Daddy!
 Hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa LeBlanc. It is so fun to have them here!
 I think they were happy to see me too:)
 Chilling with Daddy, Uncle Dan, and Uncle Mike. So many fun faces to look at!
 Tweekers!! My family thinks it is pretty cute I have tweekers like my Daddy:)
 Hi!
 Mom thought I looked pretty cute in my Santa outfit from Auntie Cristin
 Hi! All dressed up for church on Christmas
 Thanks for putting my hedgehog together for me Uncle Dan!
 Hmmm, not too sure about this thing yet...
 Getting some Grandpa love, and he wore my favorite shirt! I guess he remembered:)
 Daddy and my Uncles!



 Playing with some of my new toys from Auntie Cristin, these things are so fun!
 Checking out my hedgehog rocker from Nana and Papa. I am getting a little more used to it...
 Wait a minute, not so sure...
 Mrs Clause
 Uncle Mike watching me eat:)
 Daddy reading me my bedtime story.

So, what is going on with me lately...Not too much new I guess. I have been walking around the table more, and transferring more from one place to another. The most revolutionary thing though is that I am putting myself to sleep again!!! My parents call it a Christmas Miracle! One night after Dad had been trying for quite some time to get me to sleep, he left the room for a little while, and I fell asleep on my own!! Now, my parents had tried this before, but it never worked. I had to be soothed to sleep at all naps and bedtime. And this was progress from my being rocked to sleep. Of course there have been many different sleep stages, but this is what has been going on the past several months.  They would then have to be soooo careful tip toeing on the squeaky floor and noisy wooden stairs so I wouldn't wake up. Yes, I have very good ears, and I can hear anyone coming or going past my room. My mom and dad were sooo proud of me, and excited! They really did think it was a miracle. This was about a month after starting the sleep training. I guess it finally worked, or I just decided I was ready. Either way, what a relief for my parents! My naps are still too short, but I have been sleeping through the night again, one morning I slept until 7! That is unheard of, but I have been pretty consistent the last several days with sleeping until at least 6. The best part is that I can go to sleep by myself though; at least that is what I am told:)
 Opening presents...

 I love this picture Dad got framed for Mom. It is so fun to see all these familiar faces!
 Chillin with Uncle Dan

 You are so funny, Grandpa! Grandpa, Grandma LeBlanc, Uncle Mike, Uncle Dan, Dad, Mom, and I went to Salisbury before heading over to Stonehenge. Here we are grabbing some lunch.
 Yay for Uncles! Mom, Dad, and I popped in to say good morning!
 Getting some Grandma LeBlanc love...I was pretty tired here...

 More of Salisbury



 Watching the Notre Dame game with the boys...
I was already asleep, but here is the fam eating tacos for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment