Sunday, November 25, 2012

October 2012/Stewart Family Visit

 Starting to get things set up for Baby. Poor Baby doesn't get a nice, new nursery like Eliana, but we are at least trying to get prepared! Got the pack and play set up in our room since that is where Baby will be for a while...
 This was down in the Quay on a nice day in October. We actually had some sunshine!
 We fed the ducks. Eliana had fun throwing the bread:)
 Then she decided to have a bite for herself:)
 Check out my cool, new desk. Our friends let us borrow it for a while. Mom got me some playdoh.
 Here I am playing the drums to the music on my computer that Grandma got me. Fun!
 Driving the car at playgroup. This is one of my favorite things to do here.

 Driving the car...Eliana went through a period where she wanted to get in the car all the time. We couldn't go outside without sitting in the car for a while:)
 Back at our park! Mom's bad cramping finally went away, so we could take our long walk to the park again! I think it helped that she wasn't pushing a double stroller with a flat tire anymore:)


 On my bridge...Hi mommy!

 Motorcycle...
 We found this fun little seat under the stairs of my bridge.
 Back at Rhyme Time at the library. We have been coming here again every Thursday after dance class. Love this bench!
 Headed to church, thanks for my coat and hat, Lexi.
 Hanging out after swimming class. This is our new swim place. It is called Water Babies at Elmer's Court, so we have been staying for hot chocolate after class, and I get to run around this big room with my friends. I'm sure the staff love it. There really aren't many other people there though because it is still pretty early.
 Reading with my friend, Francesca, at the library.
 Happy meal. My first happy meal. Can you believe I got to eat this? Well, mom, dad, and I went shopping in Southampton to look at stuff for Baby, and also to get some ideas for toys for me. We got hungry, so had to stop and eat. There aren't many options. I liked my french fries. I have still been on an eating strike, but I did eat my oat bar and blueberries mom packed for me. Mom and Dad sure thought I looked like a big girl sitting here with them eating.
 Pee pee on the potty. Check out my cool new potty! We got this while we were shopping. I just love it! I can go pee pee like mommy, and then I can stand on my stool to wash my hands. I love to wash my hands lately.
 Trying to pull down my pants like Mom.
 Snoopy had to go pee pee.
 Happy Halloween. Although, I had a fever, and didn't feel so great. Mom and I just hung out inside for the day.
 Feeling better! Daddy is making Paddington do some funny things:)
 This is the beginning of Octcober. My Aunt Cristin, Uncle Rich, Lily, and Lexi came to visit me! They were buying a car in Sweden, so decided to make a trip out of it, and come visit us. Here we are in Exbury Gardens.

 Walking a little trail in Exbury Gardens. Not too much Fall foliage out  yet, but it was still fun.
 Raccoon. This is before my eating strike. I found my snacks mom packed, so am rummaging through them:)

 Checking out the flowers.
This is in Beaulieu. We stopped here after the Gardens for some hot chocolate, but they were out! Dad and Uncle Rich got some ice cream. I tried dad's ice cream. It was good. I called it sauce for some reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment