Tuesday, July 5, 2011

hanging out 20-22 weeks, 4th july



blowing raspberries

 I love my new teething ring!!
 Tired after running some errands with Mommy. I only slept 30 min, but I seem to be a good power napper like my Daddy:)



 Yikes, that flash scared me!!
 Guess I'm over it...
 Tummy time...


 Chilling out with my friend Emmy.
 I love putting my feet in my mouth; such a treat!!
 Yum...
 I have started sitting up on my own. My first time to sit on my own straight up for a longer period of time was 1 day after my 5 month birthday. I have been practicing since then, and am getting pretty good. I am enjoying my new skill...
 Listening carefully to Papa.
 Oh, my favorite. Lean down to get the toy in my mouth. I am pretty happy when I have something in my mouth.
 Hi Mommy, ready for a walk!
 Daddy has been putting me on is shoulders lately. I have to say, it is pretty fun. I sure like my Daddy:)
 Woo hoo! I have a whole different view from up here!
 Hmm....
 Still thinking...
 The grass feels funny on my feet. I think I like it!
 This was at my friend, Alexis' first year birthday party. We didn't get our picture together though. It was pretty fun...
 Checking the baby out in the mirror.  Eliana rolled from her back for the first time when she was 19 weeks. She did it a few times, and has not been rolling since. She hasn't been rolling from tummy either; which she did quite a bit before from her back.  I guess she is working on different skills. She doesn't mind being on her tummy as much though lately, and has been looking more at surrounding objects.

 Happy Fourth of July!!
 Taking a quick snooze before heading over to play with my friend Aven for the Fourth of July party! Amazing I can sleep with my head like this, huh?
 Checking out my friend Aven's toys...


 Wow, I think I need to get one of these, fun!!!
 Well, what can I say? We didn't feel like looking at the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment