Monday, April 18, 2011

Eliana


 Hanging out in Papa's lap...Eliana's neck is getting stronger by the day, and she is holding her head more steadily now.

 Eliana using her infant positioner booster chair for the first time. Big girl did such a good job! She held her head up really well. Papa and Mom were so proud!
 Eliana is now clasping her hands more often, and is even crossing fingers over one another.
 Making that cute face again that Mom and Dad like so much. It is usually an excited face, but sometimes means "I am about to get grumpy."
 Superstar....
 Hello my jungle friends, how I have missed you!!
 Kicking her legs to communicate with her jungle friends.
 I sure love my Daddy. It was fun to show him how I can sit in my booster chair. He was proud of me too.


 Working hard during tummy time. I lifted my head the highest I have done yet, and also pushed my self up a little for the first time with my arms. All on my 11 week birthday!! My mommy was so proud of me.
 Hi Mommy. I am doing a really good job holding myself steady in here....
 Ellie has been grabbing objects more these days. In fact, just before this was taken, she had grabbed onto mommy's nose, and held it for quite a while with a tight grip. She also grabbed mommy's glasses. Eliana is getting to be such a strong girl!
 In addition to grabbing objects, Ellie really enjoys pulling on her clothes these days...
 Hi.


 Snooze time...Mommy wanted to see how much bigger I look in my swing now since there are a bunch of pictures of me in my swing when I was an itty bitty newborn. That was about the only place I would let Mom and Dad set me down for the first few weeks:)




 Daddy made fajitas, guacamole, pico de gallo, and mojitos. Yum!  I sat outside in my bouncy chair while Mom and Dad ate.
 Excuse me:) Eliana's expression right before going poo caught on camera!
 Mommy, what in the world is that noise Daddy is making?? Yikes!
 Still trying to figure it out...It is the vacuum cleaner!  Mommy was afraid of this when she was a baby too.
I think I will just pull my dress up. That should make me feel better:)

No comments:

Post a Comment